• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 1970 2002

For sale is a 1970 2002 Was is my restoration project. Come rescue it!

Body and frame have no rust was a Calafornia car until it came to NJ. It had body work the straiten out panels dents and was repainted. Everyting on the outside (trim grills excetera) of the car is new all genuin BMW parts. Also has Alpina air dam and euro turn signals.

The car needs a new engine or at the very least a new block, bottom end (block, crank, pistons & rods, bearing caps and journals, oil sump oil pan.

I will include with the car all the top components of the engine and everything else under the hood.

The car has the upgrated 5 speed trans, as well as a 4.11 posi diff.

The wheels are in perfect condition as well as tires are brand new.

The interior has new Recaro Speed seats ($800 each new) but needs some work (new door panels, rear seat needs to be refurbished.

Send me an e-mail if interested send me an email: mervin1@optonline.net

Thanks,

Dave

post-1442-13667609768794_thumb.jpg

looking to get around 10,000 for it.

Body work and paint cost 5,000 all new parts trim gaskets grill ex-cetera spent/wroth $4,000 and the 4.11 posi diff cost a little over $400 thats not including it has brand new tires.

Not trying to be rude or anything just wanted you to know the parts and body work costs.

The price is negotiable especially since you can probably pick it up. Make me an offer i just might bite. Let me know either way.

Thanks,

Dave

Not looking to buy, but I wanted to say that it's a nice looking car! I'd love to see more photos.

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
looking to get around 10,000 for it.

Body work and paint cost 5,000 all new parts trim gaskets grill ex-cetera spent/wroth $4,000 and the 4.11 posi diff cost a little over $400 thats not including it has brand new tires.

Not trying to be rude or anything just wanted you to know the parts and body work costs.

The price is negotiable especially since you can probably pick it up. Make me an offer i just might bite. Let me know either way.

Thanks,

Dave

Price Drop! Now accepting best offer.