• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on this '74 tii?

Guest Anonymous

Look at the 6th picture from the top (good side view). Looks like some nasty bubbling at the rear edge of the front fender 1/4, where it meet the edge of the door. Also looks like a surface dent, or perhaps some body work, about half way down the leading passenger door edge, just a few inches back.

Looks like a nice car. Maybe a little pricey.

Bryan

Current: '74 tii; '05 Audi S4; '10 Triumph Scrambler; '07 Mini Cooper S convertible

Former: '11 Infiniti G37s; '10 370Z; '85 911 coupe; '01 Audi S4; '84 VW GTI; '70 VW Karmann Ghia convertible; '76 Datsun Z

Izzat a vacuum can on the distributor? Even '74's were strictly mechanical advance, right, or am I mis-remembering?

Yeah that fender needs to be replaced. Dunno why the engine compartment is black.

A bit pricey I think also, but a nice car. Dig the console!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Wonder what the original colour was. The harness in the trunk has turned red.

Typical asking price these days for a 74tii. What he gets is a different story.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

the romance ended for me when i saw the engine bay. the price is too high for that engine bay. it begs for a closer inspection underneath and elsewhere.

assuming the rust is minimal to manageable i'd price it somewhere between $5000 and $8000, but certainly not more.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

I'm a little confused on the radiator, no side brackets for mounting that I could see. Three row recore (?) and the fuel filter seems to be floating on the hose.

Ray... Thats a retard unit on the distibutor, or it should be. everything else in the engine compartment looks right to me.

Wish my #271 had as clean an interior, looks like maybe a little rust on the interior sun roof pic at the back. Still..., nice clean looking car. Suprised none of the other north westers has chipped in here.