• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rainbow picture

jgerock

It always pays off to have a camera handy. Picture taken about 6:15pm yesterday sitting down to eat a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Crystal City (Arlington, VA). We were celebrating Susan's upcoming birthday. It rained a little and the rainbow appeared directly overhead of the entire (Ronald Reagan) Washington National Airport complex. I turned around in my seat and snapped it.

As I've mentioned here before, this restaurant is a great place for special occasions (and dates for those single folks). The restaurant is on the 11th floor of an office building and you can request a table near the expansive windows for a wonderful view of the airport, Potomac River and D.C. skyline off to the left. Valet parking is only $ 5. We have been to the one in San Diego, but love the one here in VA the best.

National Airport

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"