• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E30 Recaro Interior pics

Delia

Here's a rare bird for US:

A true Recaro interior for a 1986 e30 323i. This is not to be confused with the BMW "Sport" interior found in the 325is models.

They were sitting in storage since the early 90s and were quite dirty. I'd little faith they could be repaired, but I was encouraged by "twinturbo" to take them to M&M interiors in San Jose.

Jose pulled off the covers, washed them and let them air-dry. Then he re-sewed the (NLA) waffle-weave fabric and spliced in a section of smooth velour on the rear seat back and bottom.

In the meantime, though I tried to clean up the seat tracks, they just aren't smooth enough. So, I ordered new ones plus the missing side levers from BLUNT.

The mesh headrests aren't factory, but they are indeed Recaro parts. I couldn't patch the holes in the rear so I just left them.

Enjoy!

post-169-1366760996265_thumb.jpg

post-169-13667609964771_thumb.jpg

post-169-13667609966883_thumb.jpg

post-169-13667609968949_thumb.jpg

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

Ah.... you..... ah.. a...... ehem,,,.... Youuuuu........

Jealous of your sweet e-30.

My buyer for my WRX flaked on me. No e-30 for me.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Nice seats I have 3 sets of those, but the mess headrests are not stock as mentioned, They probably came off a set of Nardi's or Monco's or Trophy's.

I am send Kevin a set of these to re do this winter. They are boxed and need to be shipped down to him soon.

I'm looking for two Nardi side bolsters and foam right now. Flofit's foam does not hold up.