• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 1976 2002 sunroof -Central OH

erikred

I had to put down my old 1976 BMW 2002 due to extensive rust. When I did (several years ago) I salvaged what I could, which was almost the entire car except part of the tub.

Complete roof top w/sun roof and all back glass

Engine:

Ran great when removed. Was reportedly rebuilt before I got the car. It is complete with: Accessories (alt., water pump ect.), Weber carb, Redline filter and lid, and Bosch blue coil. Neg. I will consider parting external engine parts.

Seats

Complete rear end

Body parts/Trim

Engine cradle

Steering box

Drive shaft

Much more... I cannot remeber off the top of my head. Just contact me with what you need and I will see if I have it. Erik (614) 314-3922

Central Ohio area

Interested in part of the roof with the sunroof and all parts for it. Please tell me if you can cut out this area in the pic i've attached. And if yes tell me the total (sunroof + ship to Bulgaria).

mashinata1@abv.bg

Regards.

post-16200-13667609992223_thumb.jpg

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

The dash is good, but I may keep it if I keep my project car as we

The seats need redone and I think a couple of the plastic bits to them are broke or missing but you could have them cheap if interested.

I think I have the trunk trim, I will look.

I have had good interest in this stuff so I will get a bunch of pictures and some prices posted in a few days.