• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Wood Steering Wheel (I have stuff to trade)

lamaker

Robb, I don't have a wheel for sale, but found that I could get a great setup for a lot less money then I thought. Shopping around helps. Not installed yet, but here it is:

Grant 714 Mahogany wheel (Amazon New $120 free shipping)

Grant 6521 hub (Amazon New $56 free shipping)

One drawback is they don't make a BMW horn roundel. Comes with one that says Grant, but I purchased a plain black one for $6.00 instead. Maybe I'll do something creative with it when I have time.

I was shocked by the price of the wheels, but after a good number of hours of searching I felt this was a good choice for the money if you like the look.

BTW, the style of the wheel looks similar to period wheels unlike the very ugly Nardi wooden wheels.

Robb, I don't have a wheel for sale, but found that I could get a great setup for a lot less money then I thought. Shopping around helps. Not installed yet, but here it is:

Grant 714 Mahogany wheel (Amazon New $120 free shipping)

Grant 6521 hub (Amazon New $56 free shipping)

One drawback is they don't make a BMW horn roundel. Comes with one that says Grant, but I purchased a plain black one for $6.00 instead. Maybe I'll do something creative with it when I have time.

I was shocked by the price of the wheels, but after a good number of hours of searching I felt this was a good choice for the money if you like the look.

BTW, the style of the wheel looks similar to period wheels unlike the very ugly Nardi wooden wheels.

Wow...I would have never of thought of checking Amazon for a wheel...thanks for the info.

Robb Lamaker