• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crrrrrrappppp.,... just ONE more NOM needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robspeed

sorry for letting this go into August! This should be dance and sing time, not nom and vote time!

we need ONE more nomination for the august contest, then we vote! Id like this wrapped up by friday so we can party all weekend. ;-)

You can even nominate YOURSELF, so lets do this! :D

sorry for letting this go into August! This should be dance and sing time, not nom and vote time!

we need ONE more nomination for the august contest, then we vote! You can even nominate YOURSELF

Ok, I can do that.

I'll nominate my Beater. Actually ex Rob Delk's Beater. It's nothing special except to me. Rob had been trying to sell it with little repsonse while I was (as usual) working in China. I came back a while later (Jul '08) for r & r and found it behind the garage. It was a Father's day gift from Yvonne. Fast forward to May '09 and i'm finished in China (so I thought) and V@V was just around the corner. So........ok we'll go and take the Touring & the Beater. Yvonne drove the Beater all the way out there, and then we swapped cars and I drove the Beater back. With excursions at V@V it was a 3000 mile trip, and both cars never missed a beat.

The fact that is was parked next to Blunt's car at V@V is reason alone to vote it COTM.

This car proves that they were built to be driven and, to be driven anywhere.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17