• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P-car's new shoes

inkatouring

Thanks, guys. I kinda like 'em, too (though the wife liked the stock wheels better -- but I bet that won't stop her form borrowing the car).

How's Stuart doing?

He's doing good. He built the tranny on the Inka touring, too.

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

the important thing is: how do you like them?

I like the wheels a lot. But I always like BBS wheels, too.

I took a spirited drive this morning down Skyline to Woodside and back. On the way home, I pulled over to check the oil and stuff and while doing so the driver front tire blew out -- standing still. Had less than 150 miles on it. Very weird, but I was very happy it did not happen while I was moving....

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

the important thing is: how do you like them?

I like the wheels a lot. But I always like BBS wheels, too.

I took a spirited drive this morning down Skyline to Woodside and back. On the way home, I pulled over to check the oil and stuff and while doing so the driver front tire blew out -- standing still. Had less than 150 miles on it. Very weird, but I was very happy it did not happen while I was moving....

I never heard of that before, someone is watching over you, go buy a lotto ticket!

FAQ Member # 91

Looks very nice. I like the wheels.

Schatz and Krum! They rebuilt the blue car's motor (30K miles and not a problem) and transmission (5spd OD).

I enjoyed working with Stuart, that guy has been to the edge and returned to tell the tale. Living the dream!

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!