• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: complete 121 head

craaaazzy

Due to changes in my engine plans, I may have a spare available for you. I'm headed to my U-Stor-It and I'll get some pics for you. macitz AT core DOT com.

mac.

Sorry. I have to withdraw my response. Selling a used head, of unknown history(not rebuilt), for, essentially, 'plug and play' repair is not a good idea. You'd just be opening a can of worms using an unknown product. I won't contribute to additional problems. I'm just not that way. my regrets.

mac.

mac,

i appreciate your honesty. that's what i love about this forum (over others where members are less established and only trying to make a quick buck).

larry, email being sent.

The guys above are spot on. I do have one that was re-built and installed on my car for a short while. Email if interested. ohlm79@aol.com

Larry

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

Did you ever get a 121 head. I do a complete head that came of a recently rebuilt engine has valves, cam, rockers, ex-cetera, (imprints 121 TI.

Let me know if interested.

dbird.lti@gmail.com

201-417-0750

Thanks,

Dave