• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOWER PRICE $1500 project 2020, IE springs, flares

slimcat7m3

I have to sell my beloved project 2020. Had a baby and need funds. I was so close yet so far away.

Car is located in IOWA CITY, IOWA

NEW PRICE $1500 without the wheels. I NEED to sell the car.

The car is a 1976 bmw 2002 it includes, IE flares and stage II springs, it also has sport max 002 wheels that are 15 X 8 with a 0 offset all the way around. They fit excellent, I had to make room for the wheels in the fire wall so you could turn properly. The flares were installed by myself and a friend (check the work out in the pics). I have over $1500 in these parts besides my labor

Making a long story short I was installing an sr20det but don't have the funds to finish it. I am selling without the engine or trans. The body is in pretty good shape no exterior rust, the only rust in in the front floors and the spare tire area.

The car will need some work because I removed everything from the engine bay. I have almost every part but i would suggest buying a parts car and using that.

I cut the center of the crossmember out and replaced it during the engine swap. The only thing that needs to be welded back on are the trans mounts otherwise I didn't remove anything or change anything.

I would probably be easiest to buy a parts car and use the whole crossmember, engine , etc to put it back to stock.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer them the best I can. I have a clean title in hand.

Email slimcat7m3@hotmail.com[/b]

post-6055-1366761015949_thumb.jpg

post-6055-13667610160472_thumb.jpg

post-6055-13667610161544_thumb.jpg

post-6055-13667610162554_thumb.jpg

post-6055-13667610163486_thumb.jpg