• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB steel wheels

Tilux

I just put a set of 5" steel wheels in the 4 sale section, in very good condition with BMW centers, I put them up for $100 obo but dont really know their value, email me for photos if your interested.

Bill

1973 2002 Chamonix sunroof (soon to be M42 swap)
2015 Ford Explorer-Wife
1999 Jeep Cherokee

1991 318i convertible (donor)

I have five 5-inch wheels, four with matched Big O tires in good shape (and a spare with an off tire), plus four brand new studded snow tires for the same. The wheels have uniform surface rust and should be cleaned up and repainted.

Central California.

Steve E.

www.theportabledad.com

1974 Sahara 2002

1974 R75/6 (Sold!) :(

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it…This Land

I'd rather keep them together for now - somebody will need both. If you can't find your three after a while - and I think you'll be able to - give me a shout back.

Steve

Steve E.

www.theportabledad.com

1974 Sahara 2002

1974 R75/6 (Sold!) :(

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it…This Land