• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '72 parts in WI/IL/MN

fastenerpuller

Hey everyone!

I just got a house with a garage, so I'm finally nicing up my trusty '72 riviera. I'm sniffing around for parts, so if you have anything, please let me know. My (current) wish list:

Old style Kidney grille

Front bumper parts (specifically: the little bumperettes and the mounting bars, but an all-new bumper might do)

Rear bumper bumperettes

License plate lights

Driver's side rocker panel and hardware

Interior trim (e.g. the under-dash panels)

Center roundel caps for bottlecap style wheels, or new wheels

We'll be rolling in style by next summer. Thanks!

Lucas

Guest Anonymous

Hmm...

I guess I'd have to say that I'm somewhat picky but not very? 7 out of 10? My ride is definitely no show car, and most of the pieces I'm looking for are totally absent. I can't accept stuff that requires fixing for use, or stuff that is going to deteriorate quickly, but if it's a little dinged up, that's probably ok.

I don't know if I answered your question or just rambled there. Whatcha got?

Got bunches of "stuff" you may find useful. However, instead of swapping emails for the next ten days, I've decided to offer some of my parts at the Mineral Point, Wis. Gathering October9-11 at the swap meet Saturday afternoon. Want to see what's offered? join us.

want more info? mac AT gmail DOT com.

mac.