• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fire sale

hplug

Hey Guys,

I need to buy some new tools and equipment for my shop so in turn I need to sell some 2002s.

I have a 1973 Webasto sunroof biakal 02 for sale. It is a nice clean body although the paint is less than desireable but looks good from 10 feet. It runs and drives good although it does have a funky carb linkage and some seats from like a nissan.

I also have a 1973 italian delivery sunroof 4 head light 02 also. The body is clean and is very complete. I have not tried to start it but the motor is free and I will be attempting to get it running this afternoon and I will update the board.

I also have a 69 roller that is pretty clean with good shock towers but a little cancer in the fenders and spare tire well.

A 1974 tii malaga with a glass sunroof (slides and pops) new ansa exhaust, recaros, bilstiens, etc.

I also have a 1972 TII verona with fresh paint interior (recaros, covered dash 6 series rear seats etc) subframes blasted and painted, all new poly bushings, tons and tons of new parts antenna etc etc, perfect chrome bumpers and beltline widow trim. Etc etc.

Also a 1989 535I 5 speed with 80K miles black over grey interior.

Please feel free to contact me anytime,

Hayes

214-274-4321

post-571-13667610380313_thumb.jpg

post-571-13667610381374_thumb.jpg

68 2002 #256