• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 For Sale in North Carolina

quinnster

Hey all,

Thanks for the emails and interest in "gecko2". My 71.

Well, you're probably not going to believe this - I have seen numerous posts on this site where the ol wifey pooh is strongly encouraging or in some cases forcing proud 02 owners to sell their 02s or their other toys - crazy thing happened to me this morning - I informed my girlfriend that I was contemplating parting w/the 02 and that I had posted a feeler add - she looked at me and said - Why? why would you do that? Let's keep the car and spend more time cruising. What about V@V next year? Huh!!! I knew I loved this woman for many reasons, but for encouraging me to keep my latest little acquisition was over the top. Maybe I need to get a ring. Ha!

So, I'll be keeping gecko2. Hope to see some of you at the local events.

Peace,

MIke

Mike - your GF sounds like my wife. Enjoy the car! I'd like to know more about it, especially since it has CA Blue plates with the San Jose tag surround. How did you find it?

I'm looking for a 68-71 myself.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”