• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1983 E21 323i baur

joshw02

Feeler/For sale 83' 323i baur

Most likely going to be trying to sell my baur.. Car is a rust free triple black cali car. Euro bumpers,bbs spoiler,some hartge items,header,cam,true duel exhaust.. Newer rear soft top with cover.. h&r springs,bilstien sports, ST swaybars, Hartge front strut bar, TEP rear bar with battery relocate. Front recaro's recently recovered in german vinyl. Perfect back seat. 126k original miles, very strong motor, great compression, 5-speed with zero syncro issues, 3.90 LSD. 15'x7' Rota rb's new with falken tires. Tires and wheels have about 50mi. on them.. Car has been a great reliable driver and a ton of fun. The body has a few small dings,scratches, etc. but is completly rust free.. I'm really going to try and stay firm at $5500 for the moment.. Thanks.. joshw02@yahoo.com http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll94/joshwarren02/