• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General forum screwed up?

KFunk

I can't get into the GD forum, and get this message:

General Error

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 3 Error writing file '/tmp/MYM3MToK' (Errcode: 28)

SELECT t.*, u.username, u.id AS user_id, u2.username as user2, u2.id as id2, p.post_username, p2.post_username AS post_username2, p2.post_time FROM phpbb_topics t, mos_users u, phpbb_posts p, phpbb_posts p2, mos_users u2 WHERE t.forum_id = 3 AND t.topic_poster = u.id AND p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id AND p2.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id AND u2.id = p2.poster_id AND t.topic_type <> 2 AND t.topic_type <> 3 ORDER BY t.topic_type DESC, t.topic_last_post_id DESC LIMIT 0, 45

Line : 473

File : viewforum.php

what up with that? I can't believe nobody else has complained. I even got the same message after logging out and trying on a different computer.

I managed to access all the threads to see my strut bearing thread, but just did it by clicking on the button for the most recent post and clicking 'previous topic' enough times....

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser