• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody knows where I can find something like this for less

jafcorrea

I just painted my faux wood cluster surround with flat black. Their White Guages are a good deal.

BTW - I have painted the needles on the temp & gas gauge black now also!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

In my humble opinion, carbon fiber overlays are for weenies.

If you don't actually have the carbon fiber part, you don't need the look. It's kind of like those guys who add stick-on or otherwise nonfunctional vents and hood scoops to their cars. If there's not a functional reason for a parts, don't add it.

Go with a little paint. It'll look nice.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

you guys kill me...what difference does it make if it looks good, goes well with an o2 or if it's for a pussy...the man didn't ask for your opinions, he ask'd for a lead on getting it cheaper....if he wants it in his car, more power to him

now....

Anybody knows where I can find something like this for less

check you post on the subject at BimmerForums...i gave you a lead

you guys kill me...what difference does it make if it looks good, goes well with an o2 or if it's for a pussy...the man didn't ask for your opinions, he ask'd for a lead on getting it cheaper....if he wants it in his car, more power to him

Oof you're absolutely right, I apologize.

i'll stick with my opinion but do what strikes your fancy it's your car, you live wwith it.

Can I ask a quick question, not to hijack this post either... can you take the cluster apart? All three of my plastic cluster glass is a little dirty inside... I wanted to clean it out... is it easy to do? If you put in white gauges (look nice btw)... I'm assuming I can get in there and clean those suckers. Any tips would be helpful.

2008 BMW e90 M3

2005 BMW e46 325i

1976 BMW 2002