• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 2002 project car FS

ash00

Hey Gang,

I posted this before, but I need to get the ball rolling on this since I'm out of a job and will be most likely moving out of state.

My beloved 1969 project for the last few years has to go soon. Here are the details:

Engine:

Brand spankin' new 2.0L built by terry tinney (0 miles, hasn't started yet, just put in some oil to keep things lubed)

292 Cam

surfaced head ~10:1 compression

DCOE 40's

Completely redone fuel system with SS hardline, 318is intank electric fuel pump running to a regulator up front (I was going to run EFI at one point)

Transmission:

320i 5 speed

rebuilt

clutch has about 10K

Suspension:

Suspension techniques sway bars

GC front coil over kit

reinforced front subframe

adjustable rear subframe

Koni shocks

Urethane's throughout

new Tie rods, ball joints, everything...

Brakes:

All new front brake pads/rotors/bearings

SS braided lines (+ clutch)

Interior:

No carpet

4 pt. roll bar

Corbeau seats (faded a bit)

Body:

No rust

20ft white paint job (original is silver)

engine bay painted by Dubois a few years back

the rear quarter has a dent under the fuel filler

Wiring:

The only thing left unfinished is the wiring. The stock wiring harness was completely frapped so I replaced everything with fresh high grade automotive wiring. The front and rear are on seperate harnesses, and all come in the center to a fuse/relay block. Electric fan, fuel pump, headlights (low/high) are all on relays. All interior/exterior parking/turn lights are LED's and I have a LED turn signal relay for that as well that doesn't require a load resistor but adjusts the current so you won't have super fast blinking.

Battery is relocated to the trunk

The car is not running, and the only thing left is wiring. This is really hard to let go, especially after all the good times I had and all the work I did- but they'll be more down the road. You can easily throw in a stock harness if you desire and call it good.

Its all there, and just needs that right person to wrap up. It'd even be a good father/son project!

Pics available, and the car is in my shop in Milpitas. I can help with towing as well just as long as it goes to a good, caring home.

I'd like to get around $7500

post-401-13667611496809_thumb.jpg

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without