• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 all stock 2002 one owner , solid car 3500.

95darkss

All stock 1971 bmw 2002 , good shape for its age , runs and drives good. Could use new tires (small cracks) and some tlc. has a rust spot on the hood itself, . No rocker, trunk or strut tower rust. Sunroof is stuck shut , car is 100% stock low mileage . I did change the fuel pump . Blue ca plates and clean title. Some small dings but nothing major , The body has a few chips on it with surface rust. I was going to brush touch them up but never got around to it. It has a few small outtie dents in the drivers quarter panel from stuff in the trunk. 2.0 engine , not the 1600 , Moves quite well on the freeway. Stock carb was rebuilt. You would be the 2nd owner. I bought it from the original owner and never put in my name. It will be about 50.00 to register at dmv. It was bought new in sf and I have the original pink slip and bill of sale from the dealer. Also have owners manual. I also have all the maintainance records. (quite a few) The car is not perfect. You can drive it as is or restore it. I dont think it would take to much. Seats have wear and there are cracks in the dash. Did cap rotor oil change and plugs. I replaced some of the fuel lines and filter. The 4 speed transmission was also rebuilt and updated. The engine and transmission numbers match and are all original. I am pretty sure most of it is original paint. Its chamonix white . Some of the rubber seals need to be replaced. This is a really cool car . It has the round roundie tail lights. All the electrical is good , all lights work, The 8 track stereo works but the speakers are bad. . Also it has speakers mounted in the door. Carpet and headliner are good, drivers seat leans to one side. I have 2 sets of orignal keys for it. The clutch pedal is sticking a little. It just does not come up all the way all the time , I just pull it up with my foot when driveing. The rear bumper has bad chrome and needs to be replated. Also the seat adjusters have some pits on them. If you need any more pics or info let me know. I know quite a bit about cars and would like to see this go to the right person that wants to keep it stock. Its rare to find one in this shape. I can show car any time. You can call me if you need any info or more pics 510 943 9115 The car is in fremont newark area 94560 . I am right in between sf and san jose. I can pick you up at a airport or bus station if you want to drive it home . If it was a long trip I would reccomend replaceing the tires and if you dont put the clutch pedal all the way up you could burn out the clutch. It stays about a inch and a half down from going all the way up , not to bad, I have a great local shop to for bmw repairs and can drop it off there first.

post-17306-13667611740489_thumb.jpg

post-17306-13667611743394_thumb.jpg

post-17306-13667611784158_thumb.jpg

post-17306-13667611786614_thumb.jpg

post-17306-13667611789354_thumb.jpg