• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 2000tii Touring w/ Sunroof and Factory Sport Seats

robingb

I will be getting car back soon after a full restoration to a very high standard. I have decided to sell to focus my attention on a 1961 Porsche Roadster project.

Body, paint work and required mechanicals were done by California Porsche Restoration in Fallbrook, California. (See their website to get an understanding the type of work they do). Panel fit, gaps and paint work are perfect, certainly better than factory. Interior work was done by Autobahn Interiors in San Diego.

My plan is to post car on E bay as early as this weekend. Prior to doing so, with this ad, I am first letting the FAQ group know of its availability. Those with serious interest should send an email to basilgary@gmail.com and I will send pictures of car once I get car and take them. In this regard, please recognize that I have spent over 35k on restoration and my hope is to not to lose too much.

Thanks, Gary

This ad is confusing. If you are posting a car on eBay this weekend, why post it here on Thusday w/o pictures nor an asking price? Is the car even completed or are you gonna auction it off prior to completion? Why not just wait until Monday and post a link to the eBay auction that would presumably have a reserve/buy-it-now price and pictures?

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70