• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: your E10 or E21 shell

NoahTeates

My Nissan is sold. Happy motoring Gordon!

I still need a home for the M10 I took out of my project car. In a perfect world, I'd find a complete hi-mile car with a blown motor. Doesn't have to be pretty as long as its solid--hope to make it a 16th birthday present for my nephew (lest the wife make me sleep in it).

If you have a rust-free shell from an E10 or an E21 in the mid-Atlantic region, please email me at noah_teates at hotmail dot com, as I don’t get to the site as often as I’d like.

Thanks for looking,

Noah

997 Launch Edition

89 Wrangler

76 2002 Widebody

noah,

i've got all the "shells" that you need.

several E21's and an '87 325e M20 5-speed coupe with sunroof, short shift, and SS brake hoses.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA (close to Massanutten Resort)

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

• 2 weeks later...

noah...how soon do you need it? i have a 73 shell that will be available. not pretty, but solid and it will be a roller with complete suspension/steering. it was fully functioning car until i took the engine/tranny out last week.

http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/mblytle/73md/?albumview=grid

you are welcome to come by and check it out. i am in alexandria south of old town on the gw parkway.

marshall

2xM3