• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG. I'm wellin'. My baby is all grown up.

eurotrash

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a steal at $1500. She will attract the more interesting, more discerning young men with her cool ride. I teased Veronica (my 14 y.o.) that her 1st car would be an '02. She said that'd be OK w/her. Tell her to show up at any and all '02 gtg's!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Congrats. That's a nice and proper first car. Girls grow up very fast. My 5 year old turns six in a few weeks and about to start first grade. It feels like she was just a baby a few days ago.

I honestly thought you were a youngster all this time mate

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Awesome, she looks cute as a button and is definitely in the right car. I still have my very first 2002, a 69 short bumper in aguaive green. I got it back in 88 and was sooo proud that I owned a BMW. I have kept it all these years and finally have two little kid, both under 5, who both loooove the 02's. I will definitely keep both of my 02's for the kids for another 10 years.

Would be damn cool to have my daughter drive my first car!!!!! Will put up some picutures latter in the day.

Congrats........proud daddy this is what I have to look forward to in 15 years.

I better enjoy the now with my little girl she just turned 1 last week.

Julio

post-2371-13667611920505_thumb.jpg

post-2371-13667611921449_thumb.jpg

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

Very nice! My dad gave my son a 76 2002 Automatic for his 15th Birthday. Looks like there are two cool kido's sport'n 2002's.... I didn't think about it until I was typing this, dad never gave me a car for any of my birthdays? Had to work and buy my own~ I think I'm going to call him up and ask him about that!!!

Cograts to your daughter on a fine car! She looks as proud as can be.

post-17162-13667611922455_thumb.jpg

post-17162-13667611923564_thumb.jpg

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Very nice! My dad gave my son a 76 2002 Automatic for his 15th Birthday. Looks like there are two cool kido's sport'n 2002's.... I didn't think about it until I was typing this, dad never gave me a car for any of my birthdays? Had to work and buy my own~ I think I'm going to call him up and ask him about that!!!

Cograts to your daughter on a fine car! She looks as proud as can be.

post-17162-13667611924653_thumb.jpg

post-17162-13667611925646_thumb.jpg

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Great! Another young '02er.

My daughter wanted an '02 as her first car, but we just couldn't find a decent automatic one here. She started with a Rabbit Cabriolet, then an E30, an E36 and now bought herself a sweet '89 635csi. She still wants an '02 someday though.

post-90-13667611926568_thumb.jpg

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

It looks like you scored a killer deal.

It's also great to see that she is genuinely excited. With so many kids it's all about how new of a car their parents will buy them so this is refreshing. She's gonna have the coolest car in the high school parking lot!

76 BMW 2002 m20

05 Ford Focus ZX-3 SE

My oldest daughter, she bought her first car tonight! This is her first drive in it, after her marching band duties at the game.

1976 Automatic for $1500.00. Perfect first car. I am so proud...

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

(This car was purchased out of Northern Kentucky. It came from Pittsburg about a year and a half ago.. Anyone know this car?)

SHE bought it!

Amazing right there.

I can tell you the car can take a hit, because my '72 saved my life in '73 BUT my daughter got a Honda Accord with multiple airbags and my son drives an Outback of the same reason. The wife drives the KIA with 5+ airbags or the ML with ??? airbags, pretensioners etc etc.

I drive the '02 because I always have and always will and am going to H_ll anyhow so I may as well do it my way...

I love the cars to death but if you can get antilock and airbags please reconsider - it ain't a fair contest out there no more.

Oh yeah, and I'll take the anthracite A off your hands and 'hold' it until they're older ;)

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Jason,

Very, very cool - I would be so proud if either of my kids decides to drive an 02. Of course, barring the unforeseen one of them is going to get it in their inheritance... hopefully a long time from now. Congrats to you and your daughter.

-Marc

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

Did she ask where the iPod connector was?

I have one of those things in my 72, now i need to get an i-pod :-p

Jason - Are you going to teach her how to maintain & fix it?

It's good to see young people getting involved with 02s, though not having power steering can be a bit tough. She'll be one of the few if not only kid driving a BMW!

I will try the din plug trick if the stock radio works. She loves her some ipod.

I gave her a copy of the Haynes book today. Told her its her new Bible..

She has been tinkering with me for years, ever since 2000 really. For a time it was just me and my two oldest daughters.. She really got me through some hard times. More than any kid should have to help a dad.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002