• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG. I'm wellin'. My baby is all grown up.

eurotrash

Looks like a steal at $1500. She will attract the more interesting, more discerning young men with her cool ride. I teased Veronica (my 14 y.o.) that her 1st car would be an '02. She said that'd be OK w/her. Tell her to show up at any and all '02 gtg's!

Alex has a friend at that GTG's I guess Jim! How funny!

It will be interesting to see what issues arise over the next few months until she actually get her license in January. I hope to have all the initial stuff sorted out by then..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will try the din plug trick if the stock radio works. She loves her some ipod.

I gave her a copy of the Haynes book today. Told her its her new Bible..

She has been tinkering with me for years, ever since 2000 really. For a time it was just me and my two oldest daughters.. She really got me through some hard times. More than any kid should have to help a dad.

That's really sweet. Really really sweet. Sounds like you raised a good kid with a good head on her shoulders. Good on ya mate.

'O=00=O'

Long Live The Legend.

Don't know what the connection is, but, my son too was in band (trumpet) all through high school and his first car was a ' 74 ' 02. He had it for about 4 yrs., but now, some 11 yrs. later he drives a 2002 - that's a 2002 Dinan S2 M3. That's his ' 02 in front in the picture to the right.

Bob Napier

That is awesome, I can't wait til my son is of car age. He is only 13 months right now but my plan is to buy a 2002 when he is older and have a father/son project for when he turns 16. Until then, laps on his toy car from the end of the hallway to the kitchen will have to do. Congrats on your daughter's purchase, I'm sure you guys will have tons of fun.

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002