• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG. I'm wellin'. My baby will be in an 02 if I get my way!

nz02nutter

Both my kids have been brought up with my obsession for cars, and 02's. They both love them but my daughter Sophie takes every chance she can to drive in dads 'little red car'. I have no doubt she will be indoctrinated into the 02 fraternity.

I still have my very first car, a green 69 short bumper 02 which is ear tagged for my son. I have been trying to source a s14 engine to give him something with a bit of 'pep'. Time will tell.

Thanks for everyone who has been voting for my tii on www.myminter.co.nz

Its now leading the competition so keep up the good work and if you haven't already voted lets keep a 2002 on top. Would hate to let a nasty yank tank beat us!

post-17308-1366761193867_thumb.jpg

post-17308-13667611939936_thumb.jpg

post-17308-13667611941225_thumb.jpg

post-17308-13667611942491_thumb.jpg

post-17308-1366761194383_thumb.jpg

If I managed to get an s14 I would probably have a hard time handing over the keys. I have been building an m10 stroked race engine for the past 15 years. But with a 316 degree schrick cam it might not idle to well for the learner driver :) lol

The dam V8s are catching me up on the www.myminter.co.nz competition. Can anyone who reads this and want the 02 to kick the 59 chevs butt please take the time to vote for me. Much appreciated.

If you want to go for a drive, as long as I can come its fine by me. Always love to meet new 02 people. My phone number is 09-2948-697 and I live just out of Pukekohe. My email address is andrew_burns_uk@hotmail.com

Was wondering if you have voted in the www.myminter.co.nz contest? The tii is on top just. There are a few american cars and pretel a land rover nipping at my heels. If you have anyone else that would vote for me I would really appreciate it.

Cheers

Andy