• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Vanity Plates

ClayW

*Subject to availability in DC:

BMW2002

These always erk me. When a car has the badges naturally, and then someone spends cash on redundancy! I saw one the other day.. Its like, nooooooshit. It says it right next to your plate ya' dunce!!!

Don't do it!?!

(for the record, the above was my just reaction to a lady in front of me on the road with a NEW and very obvious model of car that made the plate was totally pointless.. It was not aimed at the 2002 folk here who have to do a lot of explaining at times.. K? )

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Zac,

I like your plates... I came very close to getting MEIN 02.

-Marc

Thanks man! It took me a long time to come up with it, but once I did I knew it was the one. And then I had to get the euro too so...

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

*Subject to availability in DC:

BMW2002

These always erk me. When a car has the badges naturally, and then someone spends cash on redundancy! I saw one the other day.. Its like, nooooooshit. It says it right next to your plate ya' dunce!!!

Don't do it!?!

Good point.

That was my least favorite...mostly because of the redundancy.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

MMMDII is mine. I'd sorta like to have one that says TEDS MG. That way I can wait for the day for some other driver at a stoplite yeall at me "That's not a MG", then I can yell back "I'm not Ted either".

Haha. That's a pretty good idea.

Isn't "MMMDII" translated to "3502?"

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog