• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Vanity Plates

ClayW

Touring with blue plate recovered from previously owned Volvo. 2TH WAXR (tooth waxer) I have a dental lab and make teeth which require "waxing and casting" a gold framework.

CIMG4543.jpg

Is your practice right around the CVS/Petrini's/etc on upper state? I saw you driving around again today, I was in the Boston e36 M3 that waved a few weeks back. Gorgeous car!

David

Flickr

'74 2002 - The project

'98 M3

'04 Duramax 2500HD

• 2 months later...
Is your practice right around the CVS/Petrini's/etc on upper state? I saw you driving around again today, I was in the Boston e36 M3 that waved a few weeks back. Gorgeous car!

Sorry for delayed reply, just saw this response. Yes, my lab is in that triangular block across from trader joes.

Here is a pic of earlier plate on touring and the "vanity" plate on the 76. "2E'S BMW" wife's nickname was "Tooie" for Suzie. Original plate since new.

touring008.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Heh, I saw that car on Calle Real a few weeks back I think. Walked around it a few times, VERY clean car! Couldn't figure out what the plate meant. Thanks for clearing up the mystery!

David

Edit: Told the girlfriend it was your car, and she reminded me we saw a mid-20s looking guy driving that car soon after. So maybe I'm mixing my sightings.

David

Flickr

'74 2002 - The project

'98 M3

'04 Duramax 2500HD

I'm thinking of going with "M10 EFI" when I finally get around to registering Phoenix.

Aren't you running MS, Clay?

I'm running the ignition side of MS right now. Too many other projects stalling this one...plus, I kind of have to keep mine moveable until I find a place with off-street parking in DC......argh.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Blanche05-11-13_zps989db0e4.jpg

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

• 10 months later...