• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picture Request -- Sahara w/ various wheels

douce02

Here are some other tan cars that have different wheels (found on my comp)

yeewiz.jpg

-Zac

hey Zac, I was just browsing through your post and then I saw my car! Thanks for posting a picture of it! Not a problem with you posting, it was just so funny being surprised, like, hey, I know that car.

here's another shot at sunset and with Gracie, the Sahara Lab. Those are BBS RA's 15". Final shot is with 320i steels

post-2027-13667612225136_thumb.jpg

post-2027-13667612226186_thumb.jpg

post-2027-13667612227249_thumb.jpg

Bob

BMWCCA #4844 (#297 of The 308)

1974 2002 Sahara, MM 2400 Rally engine, MM 5 speed and conversion

1976 2002A Anthracite parts car

1991 525i AlpinweiB II

2002 330ci AlpinweiB III

2007 530xiT Titanium Silver

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's one that hasn't been posted yet. I think it's from Europe somewhere. The wheels have white centers. It's my favorite next to that Sahara up toward the top with the alpinas. Anyone have a pic of this one? It shows up in meet photos once in a while. It's also got a roof rack of some type.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

There's one that hasn't been posted yet. I think it's from Europe somewhere. The wheels have white centers. It's my favorite next to that Sahara up toward the top with the alpinas. Anyone have a pic of this one? It shows up in meet photos once in a while. It's also got a roof rack of some type.

--- Is this the one? I found this on another FAQs thread.

'76 2002 - Sahara

(nt) -- forgot to attach

Yep, that's it. One of my favorite 2002's.

There's another shot from a more recent thread (I think concerning stance) from in front of the passenger side with the camera on the ground looking up and down the passenger side. Anyway...

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

I had the wheels and tires on a 92 E30 convertible and when I sold that car I kept the wheels and tires for this 2002 They are Yokohama Parada 205-45-16.This set are all four 7 inches wide. The car has stock springs with 1.3 coils cut from the front and rear and stock sway bars so it is not real low,maybe and inch lower than stock. The fenders are not rolled and still have the lip inside. There are no rubbing problems. The front tires a pretty close to the struts, but not rubbing. Someday I am going to try them on my 73 car. It is very low and has pretty stiff suspension.

Ceylon 1973 2002tii 2762669

1972 Austin Mini 1275 traded

1970 Barracuda Convertible

1974 Schwarz 2002

1955 Chevy Bel Air 2 Dr Hardtop