• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: 1971 BMW 2800 CS, Los Angeles - $8000

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1971 BMW 2800 CS. Beige (Manila) exterior paint, with Brown Leather Interior, Wood Trim and Dash. 4-Speed Manual Transmission, Power Windows, Original Tool Kit containing most of the tools, Seat Belts.

Approximately 110,000 miles (odometer hasn't worked for a while) on a 1978 528i engine. This car has not been restored, but runs well and is in overall very solid shape with no rust. A collector who wants to restore would want to do some cosmetic work, but nothing major. Needs new inside door handles on both sides, new speakers in the rear.

This is a really great, beautiful car. It is fun to drive and quite reliable: steering wheel is tight, engine is solid and smooth, 4-speed is smooth—the clutch was recently replaced. That has served me well for the last five years—I used it as a daily driver for some time and it held up excellently. I have full records on it for myself and the previous owner going back 20 years.

This is last year before the 2800 CS became the CS 3.0. Only a few hundred of this year and model ever came to the U.S. so this car is very rare, and difficult to find.

I'm hoping to find it a happy new home—serious inquiries please.

Casey

casey@goodinc.com

See craigslist post here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto