• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio...cheapo

new2da02

Well, not really correct for a pre-70s 2002, but I have an early 70s Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette that is very old school. This is the one that the cassette tape is inserted tape-side first (as opposed to the edge of the cassette tape), and it has an aluminum door for the cassette. These were used in Porsche and BMW of the early 70s. Anyway, I was told that the cassette mechanism worked, but once I hooked the unit to 12V, it was discovered that the tape doesn't work. It should be pretty easy to fix the tape mechanism. If interested, let me know. I'm not sure what it's worth, but not worth much. Located in Indiana.

I have a Becker Europa AM that I tested, it lights up and works, has the DIN faceplate and all knobs. I will have to see if I have a universal face plate for it. I think I paid $70 for it two years ago.

post-9115-13667612416186_thumb.jpg

post-9115-13667612417129_thumb.jpg

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

I've got a '69 Blaupunkt frankfurt with console speaker. The face plate needs refinished, it has no knobs. Not certain if it works or not. Console speaker has tear in cone but the exterior grille is in good condition. $35 shipped.

could you possibly send me a few pics? victor_ryanheart at hotmail dot com

THANKS!

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

I have a Becker Europa AM that I tested, it lights up and works, has the DIN faceplate and all knobs. I will have to see if I have a universal face plate for it. I think I paid $70 for it two years ago.

would love it...but, really am only needing a cheap one...that doesn't even have to work. thanks though!

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

Well, not really correct for a pre-70s 2002, but I have an early 70s Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette that is very old school. This is the one that the cassette tape is inserted tape-side first (as opposed to the edge of the cassette tape), and it has an aluminum door for the cassette. These were used in Porsche and BMW of the early 70s. Anyway, I was told that the cassette mechanism worked, but once I hooked the unit to 12V, it was discovered that the tape doesn't work. It should be pretty easy to fix the tape mechanism. If interested, let me know. I'm not sure what it's worth, but not worth much. Located in Indiana.

have any pics you could send me? victor_ryanheart at hotmail dot com

thanks much!

1972 BMW 2002 - M42