• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB...Dash for '72 2002...I'm in Ringgold, GA.

Samplemaven

Jim,

check the F/S section.

under a heading referring to "over 100 '02 parts" by Brandon

he has a dash with a buy-it-now price.....i fergit how much.

HTH

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

I believe I did...don't recall if it was Brandon, but I did find a site with 100's of 02 parts on eBay and found a dash for $75.00 or so. The closeups showed more cracks than the dash I now have.

Today, I'm picking up a crashed Tii in Baltimore that has a dash with only one crack and am hoping it'll be better than the one I have.

Thanks,

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006

Jim,

i don't think that there'll be any cracks in the dash of that car! i know it well. it's very nice.

take your time and do it right.

Best wishes,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti