• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever have anybody come over and look at your car with you

pkbinplano

i must have not been around when this took place. i just found this pic on the M5 board. hes such a cute kid too. get your paws off my car

windycitybmw_36.jpg

But Steve - he's trying to see his reflection in your hood insulation (LOL). At least he wasn't leaning all over the car, scratching the paint with the rivets on his jeans.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Geez...I could go on and on w/ this topic. I take my beater to Home Depot...nobody goes w/in 20 ft of it...I take a nice car somewhere....and its attacked by shopping carts...

One day I go w/ my wife to a family outing..her family of course.....and her very fine 25 yo old niece puts a work boot on my pristine arctic silver z3 coupe fender to tie her laces!!!!....I caught this out of the kitchen window......I dropped a good glass of scotch to the floor and sprinted out...she was like.."whats the big deal?".........fine or not, we are no longer very friendly.

I could go on and on..

BUT....we are not the norm here.

Hey Doug,

Sorry to disappoint, but there are no Beaver pelts...lol. My car was one of two tii Tourings imported new back in 72 by BMW Canada Western in Vancouver. Everything else is grey market import, so i think its neat to be able to say that i have a real "Canadian" touring. The car lived its entire life away from the rock salt in Vancouver, until i bought it and shipped it to Chicago. (as an interesting aside its only owner was Terry Garner, the host of "Reach for the top".) But being that im a Victoria boy, it still resides in the care of a Canuck.

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A