• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling 1972 INKA tii(wrecked)........

jgmgti

Honest 2 owner Cali.Inka I brought back in 2006.Wrecked in March.Needs minimun,hood.windshield,finder,front support.

She was a D.M. winner and other shows Solid,so many great parts and a 40K tii strong motor.Many upgrades...........

$3,000 or best offer F.o.b. Maryland.*Not an easy afternoon quick fix.

Please call with any questions

Jonathan

202-251-0368

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Send me your e-mail for pics.

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

Jonathan, good luck. I wish I could do her up right for you.

I've seen this car in person, and besides the collision damage, she is immaculate. If I wasnt a broke-ass teenager, I would replace the front end in a heartbeat, and have myself a beautiful Inka tii.

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

What's your email? Mine is found above or gregp553 at hotmail. Posting pictures would be cool as I'm guessing others might want to see it to get a feel for how bad (good) this car is. Might improve your chance of selling. Thanks

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

Glad to send pics to potential buyers.I'll forward photos.But,seeing the car will make you a believer.Greg,your pix are sent.............

Jonathan

Jonathan.....This Mike DiAndrea....we met a few years ago at the Deutsche Marque Concours. So sorry to hear about your accident. I had not heard about it. It was one great car. I hope it finds a good home. Anyone would be lucky to have it.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Jonathan. Don't get me wrong about the car. I don't doubt it was once nice, but I need photos to see if it can ever be the same. Just need to see what we're dealing with.

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

Then please send me your e-mail and I will send you pix.

Jonathan

Arden,

Pix sent.................

Jonathan

Greg,

Please call me and we can discuss the car as well as sending more pix.

Jonathan 202-251-0368