• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 near Charlotte, NC

JLENHAM

2003 GMC Sierra Stuff Hauler

2000 Honda Odyssey Family Hauler

1992 Mazda Miata Wife's Grocery Getter

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk GT Dust Collector

1973 BMW 2002 Sunny Day Driver

1991 318iC Daughter's ride

Brooke and I went and looked at the tii in the first ad. It drove well, but ended up breaking down on the test drive. The owner told me that it was the belt for the injection pump after he had it towed to his mechanic. I took it as a sign for me to stay away. The biggest issues were the late model nose, some rocker rust (which he says isnt there in the ad), and some frame rail rust that was pretty nasty. The seats also have some funky replacement cloth that is pretty ugly. Overall, it would probably be a good driver but at a price that we told him probably should be closer to 3-4k.

1973 2000 Touring "Lars"

1967 2000cs "Fritz"

1974 2002tii

1984 Euro 635csi

1999 M Coupe

Hi Scott,

First, Vicki and I (and Kota) had a great time with everyone on the first annual 02 group mtn drive and alternator repair session; thanks for making us feel so welcome.

Did you guys by chance look at the 02 in Troutman last weekend? Just curious, as I talked to the guy, and may waste an afternoon to pay him a visit...Thanks, Dave V. in NC