• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone must be smoking crack...

Judging from the bids placed, you're not the only one who feels that way.

Bud Osbourne

'72 2002A

'75 2002

however you say it, he's just trying to make a buck. some people sell NFL tickets, some sell baseball cards... either way the consumer sets the price. if we all collectively agree that we'd rather shop at junkyards then all these prices come down.

1984 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (Fiat 124): sold

1992 300ZX Twin Turbo: sunny days

2001 Toyota 4runner: sold

1974 BMW 2002 automatic: daily

1991 BMW 325iC: sold

1986 BMW 528e: daily

What you are all missing are following KEY words in the auction:

"The last known set of ORIGINAL, FACTORY TOURING TAIL LIGHTS".

This is it; they are the last known and will be last seen on that webpage. Period.

All other sets everyone may be selling are either:

1) Unknown or

2) Not the last set.

I don't know much about these, but whoever thinks they have these may need to re-consider themselves because the last known set is right there on eBay, not in the back of YOUR car!

While someone tries to get the seller to give their comments on this forum, I will try to contact the local Guinness Book of Records representative to confirm this one-of-a-kind, never-seen-before-or-after find. After that, I will withdraw from my 401k and bid – because the free FexEx shipping is what really sold me.