• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can't wait for the SO CAL show!

dubois

Browsing the list of attendees found out that Bill Holmes will be there! and he will be bringing a special car to the show! a 72 2002 Alpina. This is a rare event, and a chance to meet one of the most knowledgeable and influential person in the 02 world.

I met him back in 2002, toured his shop, talked 02 for about 3 hours and walked away with two rare wheels. It seems like yesterday!

Hosting provided by FotoTime

FAQ Member # 91

Bring the camera Michael!

Wish I could be there, you guys have to be the eyes for those of us who can't make it...

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Bill is one of the true good ones.

I met him when I was stationed in San Diego back in 1984 or so. I needed some little part for my very new to me 2002. He handed it to me, I asked what I owed him. He said, "Take it. Just come back again when you need more parts."

After the Ramona fires, I hope only good things have been coming his way.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

• Alpina

Can't wait!

Me and my cousin jan will be there!

Although I been having problems registering for the event the transaction always times out! I will keep trying to register though!

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

hmmm. when you driving down?

Most likely Friday, I am afraid of organizing another caravan... just kidding. I would like to take the back roads and take my time getting there. Stay Friday & Sat. night and comeback on Sunday. Hopefully I can talk my better half into it...

FAQ Member # 91

hmmm. when you driving down?

Most likely Friday, I am afraid of organizing another caravan... just kidding. I would like to take the back roads and take my time getting there. Stay Friday & Sat. night and comeback on Sunday. Hopefully I can talk my better half into it...

Coming thru SB?? Bring lots of ballpoint pens for repairs... Email me if you have housing needs. Looking forward to event.

LAST YEAR'S EVENT

CIMG3224.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours