• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car I bought from same guy as the one in

AndyS

purchased in "restoration of Stella" I bought it because I was told I would get a title, I didn't, but the car is going to be a nice one. It had an engine fire. So...

Before and after. Still needs paint and I have to decide small bumper or leave it stock. Wiring and hoses all repaired or replaced. 38/38 Weber with new intake manifold. Car already had a header and 5 speed. I added the different valve cover because the first was scorched. Even the windshield washers work now. Changed the OZ 2 piece wheels for Rotas. E30318is026.jpg20020ct109005.jpgE30318is034.jpg20020ct109001.jpg

I remember looking at this car on eBay before I bought mine. Sorry to hear about the fire, what a shame. Good luck on your car, I've just about finished the right side of the front suspension and I'll probably start on the driver's side today. Mark, the PO of both of our cars, has plenty of parts, you might to ask him for any that you may need.

Do you still have the old wheels? I am looking for some 15's. Thanks

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***