• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knock off Euro turnsignals

72Golf

And, most of you guys missed the good prices in the last two-three years when they were available from Blunt under $200 a pair. Where have you been? Try to get the factory lenses for your new 335i, will cost you $200 each or more. Now that they are NLA, you are complaining why the replacement parts cost so much, and argue about the quality of the replacement parts. They are the same as you can get from BMW when available. Where do you think BMW get these parts? Damn.

I only paid $184 for the set. They fit and look right. For 200 bucks, I'm totally happy. Same metal, same socket... what am I missing? You can't buy a new driver side right now in orange, so what's the alternative?

And if you want to spend less, send your beat-up lenses to Bob & he'll make new ones for you, clear, orange, orange/clear... can't beat that.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

I only paid $184 for the set. They fit and look right. For 200 bucks, I'm totally happy. Same metal, same socket... what am I missing? You can't buy a new driver side right now in orange, so what's the alternative?

And if you want to spend less, send your beat-up lenses to Bob & he'll make new ones for you, clear, orange, orange/clear... can't beat that.

Couldn't agree more, enjoy your Euro signals, I am mine.

i got mine on ebay around 2001 for $150. don't know if they're "real" or "knock-off's" but they look great (still), fit perfect and i get a lot of compliments on 'em!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally unacceptable, they don't even have the BMW logos. Crime of the century, how could you! They are fake, you should remove them and sell to me. lol

i got mine on ebay around 2001 for $150. don't know if they're "real" or "knock-off's" but they look great (still), fit perfect and i get a lot of compliments on 'em!

these have the exact same insignia as mine do. interesting...

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

these have the exact same insignia as mine do. interesting...

Same insignia/logo as mine from my '71 Touring parts car. The plot thickens!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Jim,

Blunt or the usual suspects Max etc.will get you the real deal and you'll feel confident,the easy way out.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Jim,

Blunt or the usual suspects Max etc.will get you the real deal and you'll feel confident,the easy way out.

Jonathan

Yeah, you're right. Steve and I had a conversation about the Euro signals. Since I'm months away from needing them, I'm taking my time on replacing them.

BTW...did you keep the one on the driver's side that was in the original pics?

Jim

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006

Jim,

If it is not on the car,it is lost.The tow company after the accident were less than gentle with the car.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.