• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wife is out of town, and...

bmcallister

If that's truly a this morning shot, you might get brownie points with momma by getting the damn plants in from the deck this afternoon before they all freeze out tonight...Dave V. in not yet frosty western NC

it is a today morning shot but no need to worry. its a balmy 45 degrees in the morning now. we did have frost 2 nights but those things are under an overhang. ive been trying to kill them for years but they are tough bastards

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

When we remodeled our kitchen I pushed for a mottled-black sink.. Hides a myriad of stains after washing car parts there. I'm jealous - always said we didn't need a dishwasher (that's what wives are for, ain't it?) but I forgot about all the car parts and tools I could've put in there. Oh well.

Bob Napier

Guest Anonymous
1:-)

If your wife is out of town you might want to check the condition of your tail light lenses. Then call Norm and ask him when your wife plans to leave his house. He is becoming quite the private eye!

I've shown this to my wife, to prove that I am not unique.

Last time she was out of town, and I was by myself - one night "dinner" was Doritos and whiskey.

The next night, it was 3 dozen oysters and 3 martinis.

If she hadn't come home, I'm sure I would be dead.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

This thread has me smiling from ear to ear....

I was single 49 yrs....49 yrs I tell you!!!! I was in a great groove....never married..........then 8/07 I get married to an incredible lady........

BUT.....

I yearn for the days w/ new parts sitting on my kitchen table.....

6 mos. of Grassroot Motorsports on the bathroom floor...

race seats in my den..

hehehe.......good times....