• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i had my finger on the buy it now button

esty

Why is it that even on the "nicest" examples, the hood and trunk lid trim are poorly aligned with the door trim? You'd think the seller would take care of that on a so-called "perfect" car. Even on my DD's I try to fix that.

i'm guessing the hood was unlatched because of the engine pics...it looks too off to be locked in. but for $62K you could get an '09 M3! cool car though, i'm interested to see what it actually sells for.

also, does the instrument panel red look like a different shade to anybody else? it looks more maroonish than other turbos i've seen

'72 - 2533095 ex-auto, not stock

'76 - 2374191 PNO - boo, CA SMOG

"I paid $12K for the paint job" ?!?!?!

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think someone paid WAY to much for paint. It's Polaris with some stripes. Ok, Maybe if they painted the Whole car inside and out or the total body shop bill was $12k.

"Glasurit paint and then multiple Spies Hecker"

And since when do people mix brands of paint? I've worked in shops that use both and Never seen them mixed.

Something seems Very wrong here or maybe I LoSt mY MinD

One of our NE friends just paid over $10k for a paint job, no stripes. A good paint job really can cost that much.

I think if the guy spent $900 on a clean dash, he'd be better positioned to sell the car. (not that I care) Looks pretty cool though, even if we poor slobs can't have it.

Scott

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Sure looks good with the Campys on it. Seeing the hole for the rear fogs confirms that this was Jaime's black turbo. If its no longer in use why didn't they weld the rear foglight hole when the car was being painted ? Agree he could have spent 5 to 600 more to replace or repair that cracked dash.