• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: '70 1600 - Dallas, TX

Grant

Sadly, I've had to accept the fact that I don't have the time or resources to rebuild this car, so it's time to let it go to someone who does.

The car is a 1970 1600 2 door, with a 2.0L engine, a Weber 38/38 carb, and a 5-speed transmission. That's the good stuff. The bad stuff: The car currently isn't running, and hasn't been turned over for a long time. The drivers side frame rail is probably going to have to be replaced. I can get some close-up pictures if someone wants them. Also, the entire brake system will need to be gone through. There is some rust around the edges of the hood lip where the chrome trim attaches.

If you have any specific questions, or want pictures of a certain part of the car, please let me know. I'd really hate to see this car turned into a parts car... but it's going to need a very thorough restoration to salvage it.

post-1936-13667613680759_thumb.jpg

post-1936-13667613681502_thumb.jpg

post-1936-13667613682225_thumb.jpg

'70 1600 - Chamonix - 2.0L + 5-speed

Guest Anonymous

I live in grapevine and I am interested. Can you please leave me a contact information?

You can email me

Ben75039@gmail.com

Thanks