• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rain gutter install

eaker02

Yep, thats how they look after removal.

I didn't think you could reuse them after removal. I thought they would get too mangled just getting them off. Always thought it was a call to Blunt for new. Good to know.

Blunt, use UPS. It would never look like that. :}

ive considered using UPS until I met some of their employees.

seemed a little unsavory

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

ahhh right. I think I see the coiled/spiralled confusion, because mine (which I thought was OE) was all one rigid piece of metal. If you tried to roll it up in anyway, it would bend permanently (as I found out when taking it off), or more likely just snap.

Is that what was going on here? and, what the hell do I have then?

Mine looked like yours as well. I purchased them from 2002AD. I was actually pretty impressed with the shipping method. They used two pieces of PVC piping with an elbow/angle connector to allow for the bend.

ahhh right. I think I see the coiled/spiralled confusion, because mine (which I thought was OE) was all one rigid piece of metal. If you tried to roll it up in anyway, it would bend permanently (as I found out when taking it off), or more likely just snap.

Is that what was going on here? and, what the hell do I have then?

The pair I removed from my '76 parts car looked just like your picture. Nice and ready to be used again someday.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Mine looked like yours as well. I purchased them from 2002AD. I was actually pretty impressed with the shipping method. They used two pieces of PVC piping with an elbow/angle connector to allow for the bend.

Ah, interesting. I was wondering about this for when it came time to order new beltline trim..