• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 Cup holders

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have any suggestions on where and what type cup holders to install in a 1973 BMW 2002 Tii? Thanks, pg

I found a great way to do that without making it permanent or damaging the car. WallyWorld stocks a very light weight plastic basket type, with a wide plastic piece to stick in the window I guess. I cut that part down, re-attached w/ hot-melt, and hang it off the pass side of the console, just in front of the pass seat. They sell a stack of 4 for like $2.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

I've gotta agree with JackF........Not one cup of coffee spilled yet! Between the recarros, the council and the ebrake [for tension], the larger fast food drinks towards the passenger side, the smaller format [starbucks] toward the drivers side........beautiful!

• Like 1

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Totally agree Mike!

But see, we go on these wild mountain twisty drives..... really early in the morning, when the streets are quiet still. At 5:30 AM, on a weekend, with as excited as I am, damn, I still need my coffee!

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

I've gotta agree with JackF........Not one cup of coffee spilled yet! Between the recarros, the council and the ebrake [for tension], the larger fast food drinks towards the passenger side, the smaller format [starbucks] toward the drivers side........beautiful!

Hi John, would you or JackF post pictures? Thanks.