• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One-owner 1969 2002 - Phoenix CL

Delia

Hello Delia!

Are you going to make it down for the SoCal Vintage BMW show on the 24th? See what you can do..... It would be good to see you.

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

I chased this car for a few months last year before the owners fizzled out on communication. At the time, the car was in Kingston, PA (Scranton) and the asking price has gone up several thousand dollars since December 08. Nice car, but not perfect. Has had at least a respray and some body work in the past. Also had a Factory Rebuilt Engine in mid 80's. I wanted this one, it just didn't work out.

ARCHIVE PICTURES FROM FALL 2008 ATTACHED BELOW

post-372-13667613931726_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667613938891_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667613947152_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667613954793_thumb.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Hello Delia!

Are you going to make it down for the SoCal Vintage BMW show on the 24th? See what you can do..... It would be good to see you.

Try as I might, it's not looking as if I'll make it. I'm bummed.

:(

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

I chased this car for a few months last year before the owners fizzled out on communication. At the time, the car was in Kingston, PA (Scranton) and the asking price has gone up several thousand dollars since December 08. Nice car, but not perfect. Has had at least a respray and some body work in the past. Also had a Factory Rebuilt Engine in mid 80's. I wanted this one, it just didn't work out.

I wondered how it got the rust, if it was an "Arizona car"........now I know (Scranton, PA). Sure sounds like a lot of money for a non-Tii with ANY rust. I have a feeling, given the current economic conditions, that this one is going to be available for some time yet.

Bud Osbourne

'72 2002A

'75 2002

not that anyone asked for my opinion, but,...

lacking the original numbers matching engine has killed more than one car sale for me, thankfully.

from the comments of others, i don't see how this car can be considered exceptional, other than in asking price.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

not that anyone asked for my opinion, but,...

lacking the original numbers matching engine has killed more than one car sale for me, thankfully.

from the comments of others, i don't see how this car can be considered exceptional, other than in asking price.

Seems a bit steep in price to me too.......... as I just bought a similar car 1969 BMW 2002 (OK 3 with 3 owners from new, not 1) from the 3rd owner who had it for 26 years!

Still the one I bought is all original (including engine block), very nice original interior etc, all for $3,000, owner had wanted $5700 for it, but no one stepped up to buy.

I think this car in AZ will be for sale for some time

WH