• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flawless '74 tii on Ebay...

ray_

Tim:

Thanks for your response and never would or have asked for anything ! It was someone else that started this, a friend called me and told me about the posts and my responses just supplying real facts. The comment by Joel were over the top ridiculous for someone who has never had any first hand, second hand or even knows a mother brothers counsins uncle that has worked with us. Thus I called him out and if he were someone with character would put his name behind his comments... like you have !

You mentioned the other shops and sounds like they do excellent work but do locate and BUY these cars, then prepare them for customers, then re-manufacturer the cars to order ..... or just work on other folks cars ? Don't know as what we do in terms of building these cars and / or selling cars to customer then building to their specs might be different might not... not sure in the end in matters except you might see us more as we are selling cars to new buyers not just fixing existing owners cars.. don't know

What we have tried to do and pretty much 100% successfully for about 70 buyers of these cars is let them buy a solid, rust free car, have inspected, strip to bare metal, rebuild engines, redo entire car to THEIR spec and do it all for an upfront guarunteed FIXED Cost.

Anyone can repair cars for others and just keep charging more to do more but it takes alot of pre-thought, planning and experience to fixed price a car and deliver in a promised time window. We do this to keep cars affordable and give a ton of value..

You cannot tell my you and or many others on this BBboard have not had the project creep and cost creep on rebuilding a car, let alone months and years of not getting to use car. We address this for our clients.

Good luck... happy motoring and we are asking for nothing and are eager to earn our reputation.

If want to call me can give you dozens of references of happy customers with great 02 based on our work

Jon

214 352 0868

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our cost for each pump around $700... not the cheapest but near as we know the BEST.

Hey Knuckle Head Jon

EVERY tii Owner Knows Mr David Redszus IS THE VERY BEST.

Shows how much YOU know!

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I am a recent completely dissatisfied customer of Select Classics.

Do not make the same mistake - stay away from this Company and the owner Jon - buy a car from an honest shop - (local to your area) - that you can actually inspect and drive what you are buying before it is too late.

I have an outstanding offer for Jon to make it right and buy my car back - so far he has refused to offer any solutions.

Scott