• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craftsman 3 ton jack, creeper and stands for $83 today 10/19

mcaden

Sears has Craftsman 3 ton Floor Jack, Jack Stands & Creeper Set for $90 - $7 with code 777 = $83. You will want to select in-store pick up, as shipping is relatively high for this item. Not sure how long this deal will last, but it is working as of today -- October 19, 2009. Usually, they offer this deal for $99 on sale... so this is a pretty good price.

*Disclaimer - I don't have this jack myself, but I did read the reviews... and they were overall pretty good.

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

I've had what I assume to be the same model they're still selling for a few years now. Aside from it weighing a LOT and not being quite low profile enough to fit under my cars, it worked very well.

A few tips: Keep some ramps or 2x4's handy, and don't let your friend leave it outside in the rain while he's borrowing. Now it slowly lowers itself over time...

David

Flickr

'74 2002 - The project

'98 M3

'04 Duramax 2500HD