• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first car show!

74tiiGolf

Car is back and BEAUTIFUL! Went to my first car show Saturday and was the only German car there and 1 of 3 foreign cars total. Got 6-8 votes for best of show but the winner had well over 30. Oh well... no accounting for taste!

cimg1027g.jpg

cimg1032q.jpg

cimg1033g.jpg

cimg1031.jpg

cimg1029y.jpg

cimg1028.jpg

And here are some pics from a drive through Marin County with Bay Area 02 folks...

p1000373l.jpg

p1000380.jpg

p1000386t.jpg

p1000391u.jpg

I am a proud boy and I can't thank Sean Casey of Casey Motorsports enough! He, along with Tom Jones did SO much work to get this car together for me and I couldn't be happier! Wish I could list ALL the people who helped me out but I gotta go to bed at SOME point tonight! Just wanted to share my pride!

Matthew

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow that is beautiful Matthew.

Good to see that you could let go of all four of those breasts in your avatar and spend some time with the car. Real nice work your friends did.

First show and many more to follow. You have to show that ride.

What did you use to hold the lites on & do they vibrate much?

I would like to see the "before" pictures. I noticed you relocated the battery. Did you need the space to change to a aftermarket air filter? Did you install a install a sound system as well?

I'll put some before pics up but I'm not sure how soon as they are on a different (defunct) computer. The battery relocation was because: 1. I believed what TEP said on their website. 2. I won the brace at Swap and Show. 3. I think it looks fantastic.

I didn't go with an aftermarket air filter because Sean of Casey Motorsports is CONVINCED it would hinder my performance rather than add to it. But I do have a HUGE K&N in case I ignore him.

And the system is 4 Infinity Kappas being powered by an Alpine 4x75 amp and then there are 2 8 inch free-air subs being powered by an Alpine 600 watt amp. Both amps under the rear seat.

Matthew

What did you use to hold the lites on & do they vibrate much?

The two middle lights are being held on with Pierres brackets and, honest truth, they vibrate like hell and I need to do something different. The other two are held with the bumper fog light clips that I got from ebay (Rogerstii?) and those work pretty well but the screws that come with them are a very soft metal and it's easy to strip the heads if you're not careful.....

Matthew

Q: I never seen this type of spoiler before. I do like it. Elaborate please?

hamada

I got the nose spoiler from a guy in San Jose and, in all honesty, it was 4-5 years ago and I don't remember ANY of the details except it's fiberglass and what I paid for it. Maybe someone here can reeducate me on that!

Matthew