• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Parts car in GA.

Meintii

I need a parts car but I do not have a car trailer, so Im looking for one in GA... I can get it home as long as its close-ish.

Needs to have engine, nose, front fenders and hood. I dont care about rust or any other conditions... Just need the parts above (maybe a tranny too)

the cheaper the better!

-Zac

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

I need a parts car but I do not have a car trailer, so Im looking for one in GA... I can get it home as long as its close-ish.

Needs to have engine, nose, front fenders and hood. I dont care about rust or any other conditions... Just need the parts above (maybe a tranny too)

the cheaper the better!

-Zac

I literally just drove, this past Sunday, from cincinnati to the other side of St. Louis for a rusty but complete 73 Tii parts car.. that was purchased by the PO south of Savannah! LOL Dancin' all around you! Sorry man.

I did 1000+ miles in under 24 hours.

IMG_5375.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• 2 weeks later...
I have a BMW 2002Tii that I want to sell. Body is rusty. Floorboard rusted out.

The engine is intact and does turn over with battery. Lights come on and accessories work. Located in Kennesaw Ga.

How much are you looking to get for it?

Email me please!

20meintii02@gmail.com

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg