• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"True Friends" Fall Scenic Drive photos

skipsfcr

Thanks again Bo for organizing the event despite your busy Fall schedule. It was great to see everybody (as usual!) especially hardcore Blunt who made the long drive down from MN again! I really needed this, following the last several weeks I've had. See you all soon!

Here are my giant photos from Saturday and a few from my drive home today through Kingston & Boxley.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Sorry I missed it but had fun myself in the mountains of VA (Third week in a row up there in an 02) Hard to believe it was two years ago that Aubrey and I came out there Was not as pretty then as this year thats for sure

Will see you guys in about 6 months in the spring time, canoeing this time :)

Have a good winter!!!!

PS Did you get that sunroof panel in yet?

Sorry I missed you guys Skip... but it was the wife's birthday Saturday (which meant a beautiful day of shopping for me...). Hope to get the EFI project done over the winter to see y'all in the Spring for the big anniversary get together of MidAm '02 Fest!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

You had enough Sahara '02's, so I wasn't needed too badly. Glad y'all had fun. Here it's time for new plug wires & a conversion from the K&N air filter to the orig. set-up. Just put in a new fuel filter since the old one was at least 7 yrs. old! How about we all meet in Hermann again?? Ark. is a loooong way from here......

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Bo--Skip Great event again! Great Food, Great friends, some new some old, and a really great drive! Waitng for 10th annual this spring! Interesting drive home--- in the middle of nowhere Missouri on highway 19, 3 State Troopers had a roadblock setup stopping all cars in both directions checking for Drivers Licenses???? They did make a comment that it was a nice car.....

1974 2002tii

1974 2002Turbo

e66