• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should a $32,000 tii be perfect?

robspeed

Back to subject: car is hideous in my opinion, but then again some people like skinny chicks.

LOL! and gotta agree, I like my chicks like I like my drives, with curves in all the right places!

Whore house red interior and an Earl Scheib paint job, how much does a sticker that says "Shwarz" cost anyway? nowhere near what they are asking for that one.

74 Golf

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on?!?!?

Seems like people these days are pushing the envelope on prices.

For 32k the car should shine inside and out, as mentioned the engine bay looks like crap and that red interior is, imo, nauseating.

But to each their own.

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

I like the car, it's not bad, but it's not a car for $32k... You'll pay a little bit more and you can buy a turbo.. which will be better for sure.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

What's the deal with the dent/distortion by the VIN tag? I like the interior but not on that car with that price tag.

Hey it's got the pop up sunroof thingey.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

aouch, if this car worth 32k then my automatic one worth 50k, just because of the period correct details on mine...

spoiler, bumper, interior, radio, engine bay, guage pod, e21 valve cover, missing shock cover, loose wires in the engine bay,...what else looks wrong ?

This Tii is a customized and pedled car to me, so it cannot worth more than a bone stock nice Tii.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

am i the only one who likes the interior??

i have red leather in my e24 and i love it. i think that interior in the right car would be awesome.

I think that interior is amazing. Although Schwartz is the only color that could pull off such a red. It reminds me of the rare e30 red interior color.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

This one was for sale a while ago. The asking price was $60,000, and it sold. How much for is what I'd like to know.

http://www.memory-motors.com/Show_Car.php?CAR_ID=11

What is the idea of the design of the upper rad hose?

02BMWtiiLg07_1163865496.jpg

its the original "hump" design, my 74 had it when i got it before restoration, and it had BMW logo on it. I think it was its original 74' hose (!)

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

This one was for sale a while ago. The asking price was $60,000, and it sold. How much for is what I'd like to know.

http://www.memory-motors.com/Show_Car.php?CAR_ID=11

What is the idea of the design of the upper rad hose?

02BMWtiiLg07_1163865496.jpg

its the original "hump" design, my 74 had it when i got it before restoration, and it had BMW logo on it. I think it was its original 74' hose (!)

looks like a "cushion" to let the motor rock side to side slightly on the rubbah mounts without bothering the radiator.

Should a $32,000 tii be perfect???

If you're the seller, probably not.

;)

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com