• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Tub in Nor Cal

pureaudio

Stripped my 74 down to it's bare skivies, offering it up to anyone interested. If not, getting cut up and stored for future rust repair in other cars. Letting it go cheap if someone wants, trades for random 02 parts also welcome. Keeping the title and vin #'s for my own use. If really wanted, we could probably work something out. Located in 96003. I don't know what its worth so contact me if interested.

post-16153-13667614525306_thumb.jpg

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002

dang, i must be dyslexic or inattentive or something....

this is the third time i've opened this post in anticipation of seeing a Turbo for sale :-(

my recall abilities are waning...

maybe a good thing, perhaps, everything seems new and exciting that way.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

"Keeping the title and vin #'s for my own use. If really wanted, we could probably work something out. Located in 96003. I don't know what its worth so contact me if interested."

Moving a VIN from one car to another is illegal and fraudulent. I hope you reconsider... CHP keeps taps on these forums.

Don't worry about what I do, it does not effect you or anyone else.

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002

Don't bother. pureaudio is just a dipshit troller. Not only is yanking the vin illegal, but it sets in motion more problems if the buyer of the tub has to track down another vin.

Might be smart to identify & flag this guy, though, so we all know where he's comming from if he tries to sell anything else.

You are a complete moron, act like an adult for once.

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002

dang, i must be dyslexic or inattentive or something....

this is the third time i've opened this post in anticipation of seeing a Turbo for sale :-(

my recall abilities are waning...

maybe a good thing, perhaps, everything seems new and exciting that way.

I kind of expected some kind of May Rin hot tubber thing.

post-2154-13667614700536_thumb.jpg

But what do I know

[

I kind of expected some kind of May Rin hot tubber thing.

YIKES!!!!

that picture of the *boys in the tub* hurt my eyes.....

look at the water. looks like they filled the tub with their own urine and crap.

imagine being invited to grab a beer and "come on in"

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Don't bother. pureaudio is just a dipshit troller. Not only is yanking the vin illegal, but it sets in motion more problems if the buyer of the tub has to track down another vin.

Might be smart to identify & flag this guy, though, so we all know where he's comming from if he tries to sell anything else.

You are a complete moron, act like an adult for once.

You're an incomplete moron. Hope the state fines you $5000, crushes your car, and sends you the bill from the crusher.

Do you remove the S/N before you sell your guns, too?

This is a heated topic that goes on and on in the muscle car crowd. Dynacorn even makes new shells for rebody of muscle cars where the vin tags can be legally transferred with permission from local DMV, if such a permit can be granted. Here is a link to fed law. Under special cases, a vin number can be transferred for restoration purposes if the vehicles are not stolen property. But, local state's laws may be different. Not sure if it is worth doing. I am posting this so we can get enlightened with the true information content rather than jerking around with subjective opinions, wasting the band with, and blaming each other like little adolescents with pimples.

BOOOO it is Halloween.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/search/display.html?terms=Section%20511(a)%20of%20Title%2018%20&url=/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000511----000-.html